If Toto’s Africa is your late-night jam and your favourite movie's The Lion King, then Africa is definitely your dreamland destination.
Whether you wanna get your David Attenborough on in the Serengeti, hit the highs of Mt Kilimanjaro or cruise the Okavango Delta in Botswana, this super massive continent has an adventure to suit every switched-on traveller.
So jump on a Geckos Africa trip and feel the might of Victoria Falls, sun bake by Lake Malawi, hang out with Maasai warriors or sip on top-notch wine in South Africa and let your worries wash away to the sounds of safari. Hakuna matata, guys, hakuna matata.
OUR TOURS IN AFRICA
29 Days From $5,410
11 Days From $864
12 Days From $2,880
9 Days From $1,170
17 Days From $2,440
14 Days From $1,249
9 Days From $1,345
Why we love Africa
- Spreading the power: South Africa has three different capitals – Pretoria (administrative) Bloemfontein (judicial) and Cape Town (legislative).
- Elephantasia: There are more than 13,000 elephants in Kruger National Park.
- Can you feel the love tonight: Serengeti National Park was the inspiration for The Lion King.
- Thick hair: The hair that makes up a giraffe’s tail is about ten times thicker than the average strand of human hair.
- Popularity has a winner: Lions are the national animal of Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, England, Ethiopia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Singapore.
Our destinations in Africa
Essential Morocco, January 2017
Morocco highlights is an awesome trip and I would reccomend it to anyone wanting to see Moroccos highlight. If however you have more time I would reccomend doing to longer tour as there are many more beautiful sights we didn't get to see!
Review submitted 23 Jan 2017
Essential Morocco, December 2016
I know that a sleeping bag is not always an essential when travelling, but it does help in winter to stay warm! This is a great trip with lost of different terrain. Be ready to spend quite a few hours in the minivan or on a train. Cards were a great addition to the group. And my spare charging pack was used greatly... the cold depletes power on your phones faster. Overall, highly recommend this trip... wish I had done the extra couple of days to the beaches as well.
Review submitted 03 Jan 2017