If Toto’s Africa is your late-night jam and your favourite movie's The Lion King, then Africa is definitely your dreamland destination.
Whether you wanna get your David Attenborough on in the Serengeti, hit the highs of Mt Kilimanjaro or cruise the Okavango Delta in Botswana, this super massive continent has an adventure to suit every switched-on traveller.
So jump on a Geckos Africa trip and feel the might of Victoria Falls, sun bake by Lake Malawi, hang out with Maasai warriors or sip on top-notch wine in South Africa and let your worries wash away to the sounds of safari. Hakuna matata, guys, hakuna matata.
OUR TOURS IN AFRICA
29 Days From FR3,310
11 Days From FR658
12 Days From FR1,759
9 Days From FR714
17 Days From FR1,491
14 Days From FR862
9 Days From FR820
Why we love Africa
- Spreading the power: South Africa has three different capitals – Pretoria (administrative) Bloemfontein (judicial) and Cape Town (legislative).
- Elephantasia: There are more than 13,000 elephants in Kruger National Park.
- Can you feel the love tonight: Serengeti National Park was the inspiration for The Lion King.
- Thick hair: The hair that makes up a giraffe’s tail is about ten times thicker than the average strand of human hair.
- Popularity has a winner: Lions are the national animal of Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, England, Ethiopia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Singapore.
Our destinations in Africa
Essential Morocco, November 2016
This was an excellent trip from start to finish! The itinerary was perfect and made you feel like you saw most of the diverse aspects of Morocco. The trip leader, organisation and accomodation were all wonderful! Such a lovely little group of people. All of the places we were taken to eat, buy local products and all the additional guides and activities were excellent. 10/10.
Review submitted 04 Dec 2016