If Toto’s Africa is your late-night jam and your favourite movie's The Lion King, then Africa is definitely your dreamland destination.
Whether you wanna get your David Attenborough on in the Serengeti, hit the highs of Mt Kilimanjaro or cruise the Okavango Delta in Botswana, this super massive continent has an adventure to suit every switched-on traveller.
So jump on a Geckos Africa trip and feel the might of Victoria Falls, sun bake by Lake Malawi, hang out with Maasai warriors or sip on top-notch wine in South Africa and let your worries wash away to the sounds of safari. Hakuna matata, guys, hakuna matata. Interesting in something different? Check out our new Gnaoua Festival Tour in Morocco.
OUR TOURS IN AFRICA
29 Days From $4,225
11 Days From $802
14 Days From $1,095
12 Days From $2,250
9 Days From $740
9 Days From $841
17 Days From $1,895
9 Days From $1,050
Why we love Africa
- Spreading the power: South Africa has three different capitals – Pretoria (administrative) Bloemfontein (judicial) and Cape Town (legislative).
- Elephantasia: There are more than 13,000 elephants in Kruger National Park.
- Can you feel the love tonight: Serengeti National Park was the inspiration for The Lion King.
- Thick hair: The hair that makes up a giraffe’s tail is about ten times thicker than the average strand of human hair.
- Popularity has a winner: Lions are the national animal of Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, England, Ethiopia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Singapore.
Our destinations in Africa
Essential Morocco, February 2017
Highly recommend this tour, had a heap of fun and it's not every day you get to watch the sunrise in the Sahara. Perfect for those who can appreciate picturesque landscapes.
Review submitted 07 Mar 2017