If Toto’s Africa is your late-night jam and your favourite movie's The Lion King, then Africa is definitely your dreamland destination.
Whether you wanna get your David Attenborough on in the Serengeti, hit the highs of Mt Kilimanjaro or cruise the Okavango Delta in Botswana, this super massive continent has an adventure to suit every switched-on traveller.
So jump on a Geckos Africa trip and feel the might of Victoria Falls, sun bake by Lake Malawi, hang out with Maasai warriors or sip on top-notch wine in South Africa and let your worries wash away to the sounds of safari. Hakuna matata, guys, hakuna matata.
OUR TOURS IN AFRICA
29 Days From $3,802
11 Days From $760
14 Days From $985
12 Days From $2,025
9 Days From $823
17 Days From $1,516
9 Days From $840
Why we love Africa
- Spreading the power: South Africa has three different capitals – Pretoria (administrative) Bloemfontein (judicial) and Cape Town (legislative).
- Elephantasia: There are more than 13,000 elephants in Kruger National Park.
- Can you feel the love tonight: Serengeti National Park was the inspiration for The Lion King.
- Thick hair: The hair that makes up a giraffe’s tail is about ten times thicker than the average strand of human hair.
- Popularity has a winner: Lions are the national animal of Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, England, Ethiopia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Singapore.
Our destinations in Africa
Essential Morocco, January 2017
You will not regret going on a Gecko Adventure! You get to meet great people, have a local tour guide who is passionate about their country and embeds themselves in with the group members, and you see parts of a country and its culture that money cannot buy!
Review submitted 13 Feb 2017