The home of the Big five, the totally amazing Masai Mara and Serengeti National Parks, and the majestic Victoria Falls. Africa is chomping at the bit to take you on safari. hop to it (like a gazelle, yo).
Whether you wanna get your David Attenborough on in the Serengeti, hit the highs of Mt Kilimanjaro or cruise the Okavango Delta in Botswana, this super massive continent has an adventure to suit every switched-on traveller.
So jump on a Geckos Africa trip and feel the might of Victoria Falls, sun bake by Lake Malawi, hang out with Maasai warriors or sip on top-notch wine in South Africa and let your worries wash away to the sounds of safari. Hakuna matata, guys, hakuna matata. Interesting in something different? Check out our new Gnaoua Festival Tour in Morocco.
All of OUR TOURS IN AFRICA
29 Days From $4,225
11 Days From $744
14 Days From $1,095
12 Days From $1,458
9 Days From $629
9 Days From $915
17 Days From $1,895
9 Days From $1,050
Why we love Africa
- Spreading the power: South Africa has three different capitals – Pretoria (administrative) Bloemfontein (judicial) and Cape Town (legislative).
- Elephantasia: There are more than 13,000 elephants in Kruger National Park.
- Can you feel the love tonight: Serengeti National Park was the inspiration for The Lion King.
- Thick hair: The hair that makes up a giraffe’s tail is about ten times thicker than the average strand of human hair.
- Popularity has a winner: Lions are the national animal of Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, England, Ethiopia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Singapore.
Our destinations in Africa
Essential Morocco, May 2017
I had an amazing experience with Geckos, our guide was entertaining and informative, the people were amazing and it was very well organized.
Review submitted 24 Jun 2017
Vic Falls & Safari, June 2017
The trip is incredible and covers all South Africa has in a perfect amount of detail. The staff were more than amazing and facilities were above my expectation.
Review submitted 20 Jun 2017