If Toto’s Africa is your late-night jam and your favourite movie's The Lion King, then Africa is definitely your dreamland destination.
Whether you wanna get your David Attenborough on in the Serengeti, hit the highs of Mt Kilimanjaro or cruise the Okavango Delta in Botswana, this super massive continent has an adventure to suit every switched-on traveller.
So jump on a Geckos Africa trip and feel the might of Victoria Falls, sun bake by Lake Malawi, hang out with Maasai warriors or sip on top-notch wine in South Africa and let your worries wash away to the sounds of safari. Hakuna matata, guys, hakuna matata.
OUR TOURS IN AFRICA
29 Days From $3,380
11 Days From $676
12 Days From $1,800
9 Days From $732
17 Days From $1,516
14 Days From $876
9 Days From $840
Why we love Africa
- Spreading the power: South Africa has three different capitals – Pretoria (administrative) Bloemfontein (judicial) and Cape Town (legislative).
- Elephantasia: There are more than 13,000 elephants in Kruger National Park.
- Can you feel the love tonight: Serengeti National Park was the inspiration for The Lion King.
- Thick hair: The hair that makes up a giraffe’s tail is about ten times thicker than the average strand of human hair.
- Popularity has a winner: Lions are the national animal of Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, England, Ethiopia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Singapore.
Our destinations in Africa
Essential Morocco, November 2016
This trip was the highlight of my holiday and the group was so much fun. Like a little Moroccan family! The night in the desert was especially stunning. Can't wait to come back.
Review submitted 01 Dec 2016
Essential Morocco, October 2016
I highly recommend the tour! The camp night in Sahara is one in a life time experience and was definitely the highlight of the trip.
Review submitted 17 Nov 2016