Private Group Travel Tours & Trips
Want to travel with mates or family on your own private adventure?
Maybe you've just won the grand final and want tot ake a trip to celebrate, or you wanna take your yoga class on a trip to India. Or maybe your photography group want to practise your skills in some exciting new destinations.
Why not take a private group? Use one of our existing itineraries as a guide, or we can tailor a unique trip especially for you.
There's no such thins as a ‘typical’ private group – we've organised them for all sorts of organisations and people including sports clubs, culinary groups, universities, schools, charities, birdwatchers, photographers, golfers, work colleagues, hiking groups, friends and family.
How we can help
• You can choose an existing itinerary and travel on your own choice of dates with your own group of people. Or talk to us about getting a unique trip tailored to your group's interests. You choose the dates, your mates, the activities and places you wanna see and we'll do the rest.
• Give specialist, first-hand advice on your destination, including cultural expectations, the best time to visit, transport etc
• Coordinate and manage on-the-ground operations
• Provide support while you make decisions on which itinerary works best for your group
• Provide support and advice for your group’s priorities (for example OH&S considerations for school groups)
• You'll be provided with a passionate, English-speaking local tour guide to unlock the secrets of a destination
What you can do for us
• Describe your ultimate trip
• Choose who you'd like to be on your tour
• Gather your troops and get excited!
Get in touch to discuss your private adventure.
If you’re in the UK or Europe phone 084 4736 0170 or email email@example.com