Brush up on your sailing terms for this one:
- - Emergency Flares - old pair of trousers to wear if you fall overboard
- Rhumb Line – when two or more crew members are waiting for a drink
- Swell – a really, really great wave
Day 1 - Koh Phi Phi
Koh Phi Phi - a backpacker's dream. It's a beautiful spot and a damn fine place to begin this oceanic excursion.
Your trip starts at 3pm in Koh Phi Phi.Dinner
Day 2 - Koh Racha
Koh Rancha has the clearest blue water in the area, so snorkelling and swimming here is not just recommended - it's enforced (it's not really, we just think you'd be crazy to miss out). Relax on the beaches and in the water, or take in the view from a hilltop. Whatever you do, you're going to have a good day. Unless you stay in bed.
Sail south east to Koh Racha, the ideal place for diving and snorkelling
You can enjoy optional water activities or a walk to a hilltop viewpoint on the bay‘s southBreakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Day 3 - Koh Yao Tai
Today you'll visit a place called 'coral island'. If it sounds good, that's because it is. And yes, swimming and canoeing around the mangroves is a damn fine way to spend the day, in case you were wondering. Chow down back on land and sit around a beach bonfire this evening.
Set sail early today, stop for a swim.
Approach Koh Yao Yai in the afternoon where you'll find lonely beaches surrounded by mangroves.
Swim and canoe and go on an optional excursion over the island gives to see traditional Thai life.
Have dinner on land and finish the day with a bonfire
Moor in the bay over nightBreakfast | Lunch
Day 4 - Phuket
Visit the pint-sized Koh Khai Nai island for some exceptional swimming and snorkelling. Head on to the final port of call, Ao Po, Phuket, in the afternoon and say goodbye to your sea legs (and new mates).
Sail to Ko Khai Nai, great for swimming and snorkelling.
Approach your final destination around noon
The tour ends on arrival at Chalong Pier, PhuketBreakfast
What to Know
• Gecko’s expert English-speaking local tour guide throughout the tour, and local site guides at some sites.
• Time to relax in Koh Phi Phi
• Sail to Koh Rancha and enjoy optional water activities
• Swim stop at Coral Island on the way to Koh Yao Yai
• Snorkel on the tiny island of Koh Khai Nai
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips, national park fees and items of a personal nature.
Past Travellers' Ratings & Comments
There’s no feedback available on this trip yet. If you’ve been on this trip and would like to contribute a review, rating or simply make a comment then please get in touch.