20% OFF Cyber Sale
1. This offer is eligible on bookings made in USD or CAD only.
2. Promotion is applied to available trips on the website. No promo code necessary. 20% OFF select trips departing between January 15, 2017 and May 31, 2017.
3. The offer applies to bookings made between November 28 and December 2, 2016, no extensions are available.
4. The offer is valid on Geckos Adventure trips, but excludes any external sell-ins and Extensions. See the 'Important Notes' section of our 'Trip Essentials' or contact our sales staff if you are unsure if your desired trip is excluded.
5. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Geckos Adventures at time of booking.
6. A deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking,.
7. Full payment is required at least 56 days prior to travel. If booking and traveling with less than 56 days to go until departure, full payment is needed at the time of booking.
8. There will be no extensions to the booking, travel or payment periods.
9. The offer can only be applied to new bookings. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
10. The offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
11. The offer cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements, visas, etc.
12. Geckos Adventure's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Geckos Adventures. The most up-to-date Booking Conditions are accessible at https://www.geckosadventures.com/booking-terms-and-conditions
13. As outlined in the Geckos Adventures Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all travelers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. See the Booking Conditions for more details.
14. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Peregrine Adventures (i.e. a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travelers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions and discounts will still apply to the new price.